Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Busy, busy, busy!!!!

A very belated Happy New Year all! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I was unlucky enough to catch flu so spent Christmas day on the sofa under a duvet and then Monsters were calling so spent most of the holiday working my way through the monster alphabet so feeling a bit sorry for myself. The good news is however that all my hard work paid off and after a manic week last week and having to use matchsticks to keep my eyes open, I finally got to Z and the monster A-Z is all done! It was a monstrous project! I also had more Cambridge Uni Press deadlines so it's been a mental few months. Now I'm busy working on a new project with the lovely people at Igloo books which is proving to be really good fun! So it's all go. I'm off to Lapland at the end of the month with a group of friends so looking forward to making snow men and drinking beer by the fire! Can't wait! Hope your all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!