Thursday, 9 June 2011

A massive catch up!

Okay, so my last post was March.... MARCH! Yikes! Where's the time gone?

Things have been excitingly busy with lots of projects, most of which are tied up in contracts, hence the reason why I haven't been able to publish them on here. The snippet above is from a fab book called 'Ellie's Magic Wish' that I've been working on with Igloo Books. It's all finished now so fingers crossed it'll be out in print sometime soon! I've also worked on sales material for another set of books with Igloo so I'll keep you posted if they go ahead.

I've also finished the final lot of illustrations for the Cambridge University Press project that I've been working on and hope to see that in print next year.

Right now I've got a couple of really fun projects on the go with Pan Macmillan. A spread for an educational book and a book cover for one of their young fiction titles. A couple of years ago I won a highly commended award in the Macmillan Childrens book prize, so it's great to finally be working with them. I'm also just starting a new book which is linked with a fantastic charity and a very famous cheese, although I don't want to give too much away at this stage. The little chappy above was submitted as a possible character but they decided not to go with him, so here he is in all his cheeky glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!