Friday, 10 February 2012

New Year, new projects!

After a brilliant 2011 with lot's of exciting projects 2012 is so far proving to be just as much fun. This week I've been sketching a spread and book cover for a new project with Igloo Books and have been art working yet more monsters for the lovely folk at Caterpillar Books for the up and coming Monster Doodle Book. This will be the fourth book in the series which is amazing given that it all starting out as a project for my degree at Falmouth Uni.

I've just submitted a sample spread for a new project with Ladybird Books for them to take along to Bologna Book Fair, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's well received. I've also just finished working on illustrations for a Phonics Series with Korean publisher 'Happy House' so it's great that my works going global. Fingers crossed there will be lot's more to come in 2012, so I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!