Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Say hello to 'Smug Pug'



Good news! There's another title of the Pooch Parlour series (published by Pan Macmillan) on it's way and this one's about a very smug pug. I've loved working on these covers and this cover was particularly fun to illustrate. Trying to get a pug to look smug proved to be a little tricky but with a bit of help from 'Ronnie Corbett'  for reference, I think I just about managed it! The author of the series is Anna Wilson and you can read all about Anna and her books here: www.annawilson.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I think the pug definitely looks smug! Fab book covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Contact Hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!