Thursday, 24 January 2013



I realised my last post was back in the Autumn so thought it was about time to wish every one a Happy New Year! 2013 has got off to a good start and I've been busily colouring in spreads from one of the books in the new series I'm illustrating for Egmont Books. It's really bright and bold with loads of textures and colour so right up my street. I've also been working on a new dummy book with my Agents and their new Lab team which has been great fun. The book's called 'I hate Chocolate' and the main characters a little chick that (as you can guess from the title) isn't too keen on Chocolate, much to the amusement of his friends. Hopefully a publisher will snap it up. I've also been adding new samples to the portfolio such as the pooch having a bath above!



Barr that, I've submitted samples for a few projects so it's just a matter of keeping my fingers crossed, although I start the next book for Egmont next week so there's still plenty to keep me busy. We've had a sprinkling of snow here in Devon and below are a few pics from our walk on Exmoor at the weekend. Taz, our dog wasn't really that impressed as he's only got little legs so spent most of his time belly deep in snow. Poor chap!


1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the samples you submitted! Lovely pictures of the snow... they make me homesick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!