Friday, 15 March 2013

3.2.1, go!


Above are a couple of books that came through the post in the last few weeks. They're from a phonics series I worked with my agents on for Tick Tock Books back in June last year. It's always a nice to see your illustration's in print!

Things are hotting up for Bologna Book Fair at the moment so been busy getting things sewn up for publishers. As well as producing some fun spots for Hatchette and Wayland I've been colouring in spreads for an exciting new project with Little Tiger. The book's part of a series of fairytale based books and the layouts are looking brilliant so can't wait to see the end result.
When I'm not working on the above I'm sketching layouts for a new super cute book for Scholastic, which I'm really enjoying working on, so it really is all go, go, go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!