Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Summer's here!

 
So here we are in June (nearly July!) Crikey, where does the time go! Bar a couple of rainy days, so far June's been a corker of a month with plenty of sunshine so have been making the most of the good weather with plenty of bbq's, camping trips and the odd spot of gardening. Speaking of which this is the first year I've tried growing veg and have 11 courgette plants on the go in the garden which are growing at a rate of knots. Apparently we'll get about six courgettes per plant so not entirely sure what we're going to do with 66 courgettes!


As far as work goes it's been an exciting couple of months. My book with Little Tiger Press (Goldilocks and the Three Bears) is all finished and ready to go to print so I've been getting on with a new project with Yoyo Books who are a Belgium based publisher and a new book with Maverick Arts about a very magical dinosaur. I've also just had the contracts in for the next two books with Egmont for the series I've been working on for their new non fiction range, so am looking forward to getting stuck in! Finally, I had these two lovely books land on my doorstep last week from Templar Publishing, so make sure you keep an eye out for them in your local book shop :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!