Saturday, 15 August 2015

I see, You See. Coming soon!



This is a spread from a book I'm REALLY excited about! It's going to be published by Free Rangers Forest School  (www.freerangers.org.uk/) hopefully very soon and features lots of cleverly used die cuts as a way of encouraging the reader to view a wider perspective of the world. The book has a lovely natural feel to it, so is something a little different to add to my portfolio.

I thought it would be nice to give you a bit of an insight into how one of my favourite pages took shape. From the initial thumb nail sketch at the top, to the more detailed sketch in the middle, to the final artworked spread at the very end. I'll definitely keep you posted of when the book goes on sale. The word is that HRH Prince Charles has been personally handed an advance copy for Prince George and Princess Charlotte to add to their book collection, so hopefully it comes with a Royal stamp of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!